Electrolyzed oxyhydrogen gas (HHO) is produced and introduced into the human body through inhalation, applied to the skin and bubbled into water to create a highly structured, negatively charged living electrically expanded water.
What is Oxyhydrogen and where does it come from?
Water (H2O) is made up of atoms of hydrogen and oxygen. When you run a strong electrical current through it, it breaks down into gases of molecular hydrogen and oxygen. More specifically, this gas is often referred to as Oxyhydrogen or HHO, a semi stable gas mix (Rydberg Gas Cluster) made up of a variety of molecules and gaseous elements including:
- H2: Diatomic Hydrogen
- O2: Diatomic Oxygen
- HOH or ExW: Electric Steam, Electrically Charged/Expanded Water. Water with additional electrons
- Water Vapor
- Small amounts of Monatomic Hydrogen and Monatomic Oxygen (H+ & O-)O
What are the Benefits of HHO?
Health & Performance
Over 1200+ molecular hydrogen studies and publications worldwide indicating benefits for 176+ human diseases. Over 200 beneficial biomolecules activated. Top athletes are using Oxyhydrogen therapies to enhance peak performance and recovery.
Hydrogen gas appears to reduce the progression of cellular aging by preventing oxidative stress of the cell, inhibiting mitochondrial DNA damage, suppressing oxidative stress, and inhibiting cellular senescence, all of which are hypothesized to be linked to the aging of the human body and cells.
Used extensively in Japan and other Asian Health Spas, hydrogen helps reduce scars, age spots, and wrinkles. Enhances collagen production in skin, elasticity, and provides a more youthful look.
There are several ways to use and administer hydrogen gas based on your need and situation. Each method helps target particular conditions and some methods are more effective than others.
- Inhalation via cannula – The most effective and passive form of delivering oxyhydrogen into your whole body system through the lungs.
- Water bubbling – HHO Rich Water is created by bubbling HHO gas through water and drunk
- Diffusion and Limb Bagging – a hand or foot can be placed in a bag and then the bag is filled and circulated with oxyhydrogen. Since molecular hydrogen is so small, it can easily diffuse through your skin. Enclosing the H2 gas within bags or applicators is especially effective for location-specific injuries or inflammation.
- Improve overall heart function
- Improve atherosclerosis
- Decrease blood pressure
- Normalize cholesterol levels
- Reduce blood sugar
- Bipolar Disorder
- Reduces oxidative stress
- Protects DNA
- Suppresses cancer cell growth
- Induces cancer cell death
- Type 1, Type 2
- Metabolic Syndrome, Obesity
- Hyperglycemia, Complications
INFLUENZA & PNEUMONIA
- Oxidative Stress
- Immune System
- Lung Edema, Viruses
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Decreases Inflammation & Fluids
- Eases deep clear breathing
- Helps Asthma, Allergies
- Protects DNA
- Blood Clots
- Quality of Life and Recovery
- Oxidative Stress
…additionally, over 100+ health conditions are known to benefit from Molecular Hydrogen with no drawbacks or downsides.
For more complete information on oxyhdrogen please visit this link.
How to Order this Service
Please complete this BIORez Lab Services Booking Request and wait for our reply before placing your order here online.